iFit Live Support Categories
- Support Home
- USB Module Setup
- WiFi Module Setup
- WiFi Module Troubleshooting
- Color Touchscreen Setup
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical Disclaimer
iFit SD Support Categories
Click Here to update your Flash Player
Follow the Instructions below to setup your iFit Live WiFi Module!
Congratulations for selecting the revolutionary iFitŪ Live Module. Please follow the below instructions to setup your iFit Live WiFi Module. If you have any problems, call 1-866-608-1798.
ATTENTION! First time users should expect up to 2 hours for their exercise equipment to automatically update the firmware.
ACTIVATION QUICK-START GUIDE
Register for an iFit Live account at www.ifit.com
- Click the "Register Now" link, located in the top-right corner of www.ifit.com.
- You must have your activation code to register with iFit Live. (a card was included in the wifi module package)
- You will be asked to enter information required to create your personal iFit account.
- This data will allow iFit to create a custom series of workouts to help you meet your fitness goals.
Connect your iFit wireless module to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Plug the included USB cable into the port on your iFit Live Module.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
Install the iFit Live Configuration Software by clicking on the "Install Now" button of the iFit logo above.
- On this page (www.iFit.com/install), click the 'Install Now' button in the top right of this help screen to launch and configure your iFit Live wireless module for use with your account.
Activate your iFit Wireless module, and configure a connection to your wireless network.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to configure your iFit Live Module.
- When you complete the process, the words, "Device has been successfully configured" will be displayed on your computer screen.
Disconnect your module and insert it into the expansion slot of your Treadmill, Eliptical, or Bike.
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer and from your iFit Live Module.
- Unplug the power cord of your fitness product, or power off your surge suppression system.
- Insert the iFit Live Module into the iFit port on the console of your exercise equipment.
- Restore power to your fitness product.
First time Users should expect up to 2 hours for exercise equipment firmware updates.
- With the power off, insert the module into your equipment console.
- Attach the magnetic safety key to your console.
- Power on your exercise equipment
- Pull the magnetic safety key.
- Initial Firmware Updates are required. This process can take up to two hours to complete and does not require any supervision.
Additional Information and Precautions
- Please do not remove the module from your console at any time when the green light is rapidly flashing. This indicates that data transfer is occurring. The module downloads workouts, updates, as well as uploads results to your workouts.
- There is a slight risk that removing the module during a data write could corrupt information.
- It should not be necessary to remove the module from the console once you have configured it.
- Removing the module while the green indicator light is rapidly flashing could result in workout data being lost.
To use the iFit Live Module, you are at the right place! For additional information, see your fitness equipment user's manual.
- A Personal Computer (PC or Macintosh) with at least one available USB port.
- A wireless 802.11b router with SSID broadcast enabled (hidden networks are not supported).
- An Internet connection (broadband is recommended; performance depends on connection speed).
- An membership.